Would you like to host a seminar?
- A seminar can be held with 10 participants. It is helpful to have a few people interested in signing up, and the remainder can be gathered from this website posting.
- A barn should be available with an indoor arena, covered arena, or a barn aisle to tie the horses. Horses must tie or cross tie for the seminar.
- Approximately 10 horses with good ground manners who can tolerate several people around them at one time
- Step stools, milk crates, or mounting blocks should be available for students. Local students can bring their own.
- Chairs and a couple of tables (no picnic table)
- Bathroom facilities. A porta potty can be rented.
- Hotels within 30 minutes of the barn. A small list of hotels, motels, and camping.
- Airport within 2 hours of the barn.
If you are interested in hosting or finding a host, please fill out the form on the right side.